• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is NetJets still Interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was just at FSI CMH today and they just got the XLS sim today. It is going next to the Falcon. Its in several large pieces right now but it should be up and running sometime in the near future. Not sure when the G200 and Sovereign. It is also equally possible that I misheard and in fact it was the Soveriegn sim that showed up today - in either case FSI got themselves a new toy. Electric sim too, will be interesting to see how it works with a thunderstorm outside...

Sims and our beloved "old guys".

CMH has the new Soverign (680) installed and running I believe. I was speaking with one of the NJA 680 jedi masters a few nights ago and I believe he is going to spend some quality time with the FSI CMH crew to tell them what to and what not to teach. They are getting ready for a HUGE influx of these airplanes. HUGE!

Our "old guys". We love them all. They are bad ass professional pilots with style and class. I have enjoyed flying with them all! Lots of stories, techniques, opinions and jokes. I know of several making plans to move on down the road following the 1st of the the year and the payment of the 2nd and final (for most) bonus payment. They are some of our finest and proudest and deserve a great send off! Good luck to them all.

OK, I got the interview invite today with a host of Sept dates available. IN the body of the email they said they were hiring for "Please be aware presently we are hiring only into the following domiciles: CMH, DAL, LAX & PBI. "

So, this may clarify some things for everyone. Also there appears to now be a :
"They administer our Behavioral Assessment. It takes
about 2 hours to complete, it has 3 sections, it is not timed and you
will have 10 days to complete the assessment. There is a math section,
followed by a language/grammar finishing with a preference section
(looking for your likes & dislikes)."

I don't remember anything mentioned about this previously, it may be new, Im not sure.

Anyway, wish me luck and good luck everyone else.

StarHustler said:
Also there appears to now be a :
"They administer our Behavioral Assessment. It takes
about 2 hours to complete, it has 3 sections, it is not timed and you
will have 10 days to complete the assessment. There is a math section,
followed by a language/grammar finishing with a preference section
(looking for your likes & dislikes)."

I don't remember anything mentioned about this previously, it may be new, Im not sure.

Congrats on the invite Hustler. The online behavioral assessment is not new. I did it last March or April, and it was very easy. Believe me, two hours is ample time to complete the assessment. During my interview, nobody mentioned anything about the test, or the results.

Good luck.

I got the invite today, been waiting for DAL since Jan. Best of luck to all.

Well, here's an Acey that just, as in about 2 hours ago, completed his type ride in ILG on the 800XPC!! YEAH FOR ME! Unfortunately it's overshadowed by the Comair crash, my prayers and tears for all of them.

Acey take over

I am another acey that is counting the days until I get the call for the interview. I got the app accepted letter mid july. What do ya'll think? Jan-Feb?

greenj7 said:
I am another acey that is counting the days until I get the call for the interview. I got the app accepted letter mid july. What do ya'll think? Jan-Feb?

I know how you all feel waiting and waiting and then more waiting. Opening
my e-mail was a heart palpatating experience, hoping to get that acceptance letter or invite for an interview. If memory serves me, I sent my app. in
12/05, got the acceptance letter in 2/06, got called in for an interview
in 5/06 and was hired 7/06. Hang in there everyone. They are so swamped
but from what I've been told they will be hiring for another few years.

I finished my type in August out of CMH and 9/23, I start ground. I guess
the days of being off 3-6 months are long gone. May be that is a sign that
they are becoming more efficient and hopefully, for all of you potential new
hires, things will move more quickly. I feel your pain. Now that I've been here a couple of months, I can honestly say, it was WELL worth the wait and I have been extremely impressed. Good luck. You are going to love it here...

Latest resources

Back