• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Flight Options Changing Their Name?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would just like for someone to tell me why Santulli has been up to CGF for visits......and that is fact, not rumor.

Sorry man, but it's rumor until there is some proof to substantiate it. Proof is not some nameless, faceless guy on a message board saying that it's fact. Just to fuel your rumor(sorry, fact), the reason Santulli has been to CGF is to negotiate the unconditional surrender of NJA to Flight Options. Flight Options will then surrender to Bombardier. It's a plot by the French and Canadians to overthrow the US. Pass it on. :D

Got to admit that it's much easier to put NetJets stripes on a white airplane than having to remove CW and TA colors. NetJets didn't do a deal with Raytheon just because if felt good. Raytheon has wanted out for a long, long time. In the most sincerest way, we would love to have you but you will have to have your resume's up to date.

In the most sincerest way, we would love to have you but you will have to have your resume's up to date

So...What exactly are you trying to say? Everyone will have to reinterview?

Frac Daddy said:
So...What exactly are you trying to say? Everyone will have to reinterview?

If and I am saying If. If NetJets was to take Raytheons interest in Flight Options and then consolidate flops owners into it's own, any pilots wishing to come over to NJA would have to go through the normal interview process. When EJM, a sister company, downsized after 9/11 the pilots were given priority in the interview process but still had to interview. Not all were taken.

Netjets touts it's safety and training record all over the place. You can bet that the trend would continue where any new pilots who come over will have to go through the normal selection and training process that we all experienced. If essentially for no more than just simply maintaining quality control for the owners. Also this satisfies the union by avoiding a merger with a non-union group. All new pilots simply come in the standard way. From the bottom. Those we hired from our sister company, regardless of years served at Executive Jet (management), had to come in at the bottom.

Or........

God forbid that Raytheon sells to an investor that wants to actually compete against NetJets. I know that is shocking to many. As I recall, Ricci had an investor on the line but they balked. Seems Nahill has been turning things around, thus making FLOPS more attractive to potential buyers.

BrnJetA,

Hiring a handfull of EJM pilots is one thing. Who will be flying the Options owners while 1000 Options pilots interview? A little unrealistic. Also, are you implying that Options pilots need to be interviewed to "maintain it's safety an training record"? What are you trying to say about Options pilots? Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Santulli in CGF could mean a lot of things. Do you think that he just might be there for a visit? CEO's visiting the competition is not uncommon. Some folks must feel empowered when they think they're privy to an inside line or it makes people feel good to think they're in-the-know.

A little sensitive there fracdaddy? I can understand, I would be too. Nothing against flops pilots at all. But NJA can never assure employee quality to it’s owners unless it hires and processes each and everyone to the same standards. Don’t assume NetJets is buying anyone. It’s no secret that Raytheon has been trying to unload it’s share of the frac industry over to NJA for at least a few years. Heard it from NetJets founder myself in a huge hangar meeting last year. I think NJA got the Hawker 400xp’s for a song from Raytheon as long as they create an effortless transition for the original Travel Air owners. This year is no doubt going to be interesting. Don’t want to see anyone lose their jobs. Just really anticipate a reduction in competition and a movement of troops into the union fold.

A little sensitive there fracdaddy? I can understand, I would be too.

Hardly. Just trying to make sense of your cryptic posts. Sensitive behavior is what you see when you ask a NJA pilot about their contract.

I think NJA got the Hawker 400xp’s for a song from Raytheon as long as they create an effortless transition for the original Travel Air owners.

Ummm.....OK. Let me know when you have proof of this theory.

Latest resources

Back