• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Introducing Delta's Deltalina

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dicipline guys, dicipline...btw, are those silicon enhanced cheekbones?

The red head won the red head competition at a party I was at on St. Pattys Day. Most of us thought she should have come in second. She had blonde streaks in her hair that night. Would have put my can't miss moves on her but, my girlfriend was there:). Female FO is a good person and does a good job. Glad she is on our list.

I know of her, and trust me when I tell you that you are slandering her. Not a good thing buddy.
I would drop that real quick.
A lot of things fly on here and the other board, but slander and innuendos are not two of them. Just take this as a warning. (A friendly one at that)

ACL-You once again dazzle us with your complete lack of anything which could even loosely be considered "sense."

Defamation by written word is know as "libel," not slander. This is pretty basic.....

If your little princess thinks her life has been totally ruined by some offhand attempt at humor on this board, then she has some real serious issues to address.

My guess would be that she doesn't give half a crap (if she is a normal person.) If she wants to go and spend $50,000 on some lawyers to throw papers at one another, then come away from the experience with absolutely nothing to show for it, well-it's a free country.

If she is actually pissed (which I would find highly doubtful,) maybe she should do a little reading and she will come to the conclusion that her chances of success are.....low, very low....

She should certainly not rely on legal advice from some tooljob on this board who can't figure out the proper application of the word "slander."

(I would probably consult a dictionary, if I desired any sort of credibility-"buddy.")

Last edited:
CRJ567:

ACL65 has a point and it is a good point. Many of us have been personally "outed" on this board and had more vindictive folks even make threats because of differing opinions on union matters. I'll admit to a few times I was very concerned about things posted on this board.

How much more reason does a person have to be concerned when they do not even participate on this board and when they are pictured along with juvenile sexist humor?

Just because someone who is good at their profession and makes an interesting safety video (which is an achievement) happens to be attractive, why is that an invitation for bathroom humor? It should not be.

As with many disputes on FlightInfo, this should be closed with two words.... "Good Job."

~~~^~~~

Just because someone who is good at their profession and makes an interesting safety video (which is an achievement) happens to be attractive, why is that an invitation for bathroom humor?
~~~^~~~

Why? Because of a general lack of maturity.

CRJ567:

ACL65 has a point and it is a good point. Many of us have been personally "outed" on this board and had more vindictive folks even make threats because of differing opinions on union matters. I'll admit to a few times I was very concerned about things posted on this board.

How much more reason does a person have to be concerned when they do not even participate on this board and when they are pictured along with juvenile sexist humor?

Just because someone who is good at their profession and makes an interesting safety video (which is an achievement) happens to be attractive, why is that an invitation for bathroom humor? It should not be.

As with many disputes on FlightInfo, this should be closed with two words.... "Good Job."

~~~^~~~

I certainly agree with your position.... I generally stay away from all the bedroom humor because it is not very much of a challenge.

I still think ACL65 was just doing what he does best-become the 2nd most toolish person on FI.

The only crime here is ACL 65 trying to pretend he not a self-obsessed pompus jackoff, just like his mentor-Gen Skid-Mark.

Latest resources

Back