• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only reason I'm not moving this into General Aviation chat yet is because...

I have no idea what the hell a Flight Deck Inspector is, and I've been doing this for over 20 years.

Are you talking about a FAA Air Carrier Inspector? Post the job reference number and I'm sure someone will let you know what generally happens...

The only reason I'm not moving this into General Aviation chat yet is because...

I have no idea what the hell a Flight Deck Inspector is, and I've been doing this for over 20 years.

Are you talking about a FAA Air Carrier Inspector? Post the job reference number and I'm sure someone will let you know what generally happens...

Man-

-Did you win the "FAA Nice Guy" award this year? No??? I wonder why....

anyone have any idea what an interview to be an airline flight deck inspector is like?

CRJ567 has one of those Florida tee-shirts that says "Female Body Inspector" (FBI) but has yet to ever experience it. He instead likes "dudes." (nothing wrong with that of course)

Bye Bye---General Lee

AAC-AMH-08-ACO-001-10893

Aviation Safety Inspector - Air Carrier Operations

My sincere apolgogy for not calling it the proper name, i figured you knew what i meant though

Last edited:
CRJ567 has one of those Florida tee-shirts that says "Female Body Inspector" (FBI) but has yet to ever experience it. He instead likes "dudes." (nothing wrong with that of course)

Bye Bye---General Lee

At least I don't wear a hat with (LGI) on the front. "Lubbock Gimp Inspector" is a pretty unimpressive title, but hey-you have sure earned the right to wear that attire.

And this guy has earned the right to go find other things to do..... Like not be a total DB.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back