Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Magic1872

Hey everyone,

I just scheduled an interview with Comair for next tuesday and wednesday. Just curious if anyone has recently gone through their interview and could give me any pointers. This will be my first airline interview ever and I'm kinda nervous. Any help would be great. thanks in advance.

Just show up, have a pulse and you're in. It wouldn't hurt to bring all your personal belongings with you because they may offer you a job starting yesterday. Comair is begging for anybody to take the job right now. Obviously there is a serious downside. You could get hired and be out of a job within weeks. OTOH, if you don't have anything else going and this is your first job after CFIing, go for it. You've got nothing to lose.

As far as legitimate pointers go:

Make sure your conservative dark suit fits.
Get a fresh haircut.
Get your logbooks up to date.
Take a look at the aviation interviews web page for the most current gouge.
Inhale/exhale.

Seriously, if you meet the mins and present yourself better than the village idiot, you're in. They are hurting to fill classes.

Good luck.

I don't know how much fact there is to this, but word on the street is that they will be doing a lot of hiring in the next little while. Good luck in the interview. I might be joining you there in a couple months. For what it's worth I want to see how this whole pilot contract/routes from Delta thing shakes out before I make any serious moves. Anyway, my roomate is in class there right now, from what I've heard, the interview is nothing to sweat. Make sure you look at the gouge though--there's a few questions that they really seem to like.

-Goose

Last edited:
goose egg is my hero

Just show up, have a pulse and you're in. It wouldn't hurt to bring all your personal belongings with you because they may offer you a job starting yesterday.

Seriously, if you meet the mins and present yourself better than the village idiot, you're in. They are hurting to fill classes.

You crack me up brother!

Latest resources

Back