Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jazlvr

Interview questions?

No...not what they ask you. What do you ask? In any job interview I have ever had, the final question always seems to be "do you have any questions?" Well, I never do! Personally, I never apply for a job unless I have done my research and determined it is a place I would want to work at. Beyond that, let me get my foot in the door first, please. Also, that question seems like an open invitation for me to open the gate and walk into a minefield! However it does seem to leave the interview with an awkward moment of silence. So far I have been lucky and I have been hired at the great majority of places where I have been granted an interview. BTW, none of this has been within the airline industry.

So my question to you folks is this? What are appropriate questions an interviewee can/should ask in an interview within the airline industry?

You folks live in a different world and I'd like to know more about one of the nuances of your interviews. Thank you. :)

A good question to ask interviewer is, "Where does the company see itself in 5 years?" or "What plans does the company have for the 5 years?"

These questions are good because:

1. It shows that you have an interest in company's future

2. By saying "5 years" you show a commitment to the company for a significant period of time

Good luck and fly safe!!:D

Latest resources

Back