Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skaz

Dark Lord of the Sith
I have some friends in Botswana,a husband and wife team, who own a flight school . They are looking for an instructor ASAP. Preferably somebody with a C208 rating as well as Instrument rating, since this individual will be doing C208 instruction. MEI not necessary, but will help.

I know these folks personally and they will not mess you around.

If you are looking for a job that offers awesome flying in one of the most beautifull places in the world.....trust me, I flew there for a number of years....then this is the place to go. Check out the location at this link
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/...geographic.com

You must be willing to commit to at least one year with the company, since they will help organize a workpermit and it is a lot of time and effort to get it done. Most pilots spen at least two years there and some three or more...the flying is awesome, the parties legendary, the cameraderie fantastic and the 'Overlander' girls are hot !

Here is the info they sent me....

African Planes Flight Training Centre is a newly established flight school situated in the heart of Maun (an up and coming tourist town known as the
gateway to the Okavango Delta in Northern Botswana)

We are looking to employ an instructor urgently!

The range of courses we offer includes:

PPL Training
CPL Training
C206 Conversion Courses
GA-8 Airvan Training
Instrument Rating Courses
Caravan Conversion Courses

We have our own Cessna 172 and a Cessna 206. For conversions and training on the Airvan and Caravan we utilise planes from Mack Air and other charter companies based here in Maun.

Also a new simulator for IF training has just been installed.

If you have an instructors rating and are looking for a position in an exciting and adventurous place such as Botswana, whereflying over the breath taking Delta is routine, then please contact us immediately!

We need someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm who can take the initiative and who has a passion for flying!

We pay the same salary as the line pilots are paid in the Charter Companies, and will cover your medical insurance too.

We look forward to hearing from you now! If you would like further information please contact Helen or Sandrine:

[email protected]

Many thanks,

African Planes Team

If you cant get an email through, feel free to pm me, and I'll try to get your info to them.

Latest resources

Back