Info on Hageland Aviation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yellow

Just wondering if any Alaska Pilots have any info on Hageland Aviation. I'm looking to upgrade from my position here in southeast AK. Any info on Pay, If there is company housing, benefits, schedule and QOL would be greatly appreciated.

250 a day. 15 on 15 off. Jumpseat with Alaska, others? Looooooong upgrade from 207. Offer Medical. You pay a small amount for company housing. QOL of life is what you make of it!

You got jug? You got one for Bethel? Blah! Whose been shooting the poor Korean cab drivers out there?

the scenery and lifestyle out on the western side of alaska compared to s.e., yeah..the willobeast for your boss

How long is Looooong and what do you upgrade to? Do they hire FO's for the 1900 or are all the FO's guys who upgraded?

Just curious what the possibilities are and how these guys operate and what their requirements are for prospective candidates. If it's jug......., I'm out. Serious info would help though......

1500tt+ works. Alaska time can change that. They do hire FO's. FO'S in the B1900 & CE208. FO upgrade comes from a move into the 207. They fly Caravans, Twin Caravans, Beech 1900's, Cessna 207's. From what I have seen. Looooong upgrade out of the 207 is 2-10 years.

Yeah, they have 3 of only 8 Cessna F406s registered in the U.S.. You would become one of an elite few U.S. pilots who have time in that aircraft. Sounds like all training is provided in house through FSI courses that were set up years ago. It's along way to Wichita and they are probably afraid their guys won't come back.

Latest resources

Back