Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
psysicx said:
How long are upgrades?

Generally, upgrades are under a year. There is no seniority list so it depends on your qualifications and performance. I recently heard about someone who was passed up for an upgrade because he was basically a spectator in the right seat - didn't do much and didn't know much about the airplane.

Dilligaff

On Your Six,

I tried to respond to your PM, but I got a message saying that you've exceeded your max limit of stored messages. SEnd me another PM when you get some space in your mailbox and I'll fill you in.

Dilligaff

Dilligaff said:
On Your Six,

I tried to respond to your PM, but I got a message saying that you've exceeded your max limit of stored messages. SEnd me another PM when you get some space in your mailbox and I'll fill you in.

Dilligaff

Just cleared it out. Sorry about that. I'll send you another PM.

Do they hire and FO's with under the 1500?

Does anyone know why they are not interested in hiring for CDW? I live about an hour from there and thought it would be perfect? It would seem to me to be hard to find people wanting to work there. I figured it would be the junior base.

pipejockey said:
Does anyone know why they are not interested in hiring for CDW? I live about an hour from there and thought it would be perfect? It would seem to me to be hard to find people wanting to work there. I figured it would be the junior base.

Because they're moving everything to St. Pete and don't have the balls to just come out and say it.:rolleyes:

ilikecheese said:
Because they're moving everything to St. Pete and don't have the balls to just come out and say it.:rolleyes:

Spoken like someone who truly understands the management there. "On the sly" is pretty much there unspoken motta.

Thats too bad. One would think that the NJ, NY area would be a hotbed of activity for people who can afford the services a fractional provides. I guess I will have to pursue Net Jets!

hyper said:
Spoken like someone who truly understands the management there. "On the sly" is pretty much there unspoken motta.

It's actually kinda of funny and kinda sad at the same time. They are so bad at keeping secrets but they try so hard. :pimp:

Unfortunately, some secrets are better left not known. :eek: :D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back