Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EV120

Are we there yet?
I have not ben able to find any concrete information on the Expat pay and benefits packages for Jet Airways and Kingfisher in India. I have tried Pprune as well and there doesn't seem to be much current information there.

Anyone have any info???

Additionally bases???

Thanks

Are you a CA or an FO on an aircraft in their fleet? Becuase If you are an FO, you are not allowed in India anymore. The DGCA is only allowing expat CA's so that they can get the local FO's with 200 hrs in the cockpit... All expat FO's have to be out by June...

Bumped into a retired UAL Capt now flying contract with Air India on 777. Based in JFK, operating only JFK-BOM (that's Mumbai/Bombay).

He has a contract with Rishworth Aviation, USD11500 pm net. The poor salary surprised me.

what does an ek 777 ca make per month?

As a DEC starting on year 1 pay it's about $8800/month, plus flight pay and /or overtime (all tax free up to $87,500 per year), and a free villa for housing. Not bad if you can stand the heat.

Bumped into a retired UAL Capt now flying contract with Air India on 777. Based in JFK, operating only JFK-BOM (that's Mumbai/Bombay).

He has a contract with Rishworth Aviation, USD11500 pm net. The poor salary surprised me.

They probably take into account that he is retired. Not bad for a retirement supplement.

Rishworth Aviation and poor salary go hand-in-hand.

TP
Is low salary typical of Rishworth? Who would be a better company to align with? I signed up with Rishworth almost a year ago and haven't been very impressed with most of the opportunities I have come across thus far. Would appreciate any input on better agencies...Thanks NAA

Hi!

Go to pprune.org and you'll find out TONS of info about flying outside of N. America.

cliff
GRB

Is low salary typical of Rishworth? Who would be a better company to align with? I signed up with Rishworth almost a year ago and haven't been very impressed with most of the opportunities I have come across thus far. Would appreciate any input on better agencies...Thanks NAA

I would recommend PARC over Rishworth. For the Korean contracts Cambridge Communications would be over PARC. They have an excellent reputation. For the Japanese contracts IASCO and HACS have pretty good reputations although PARC has a lot of them now as well and would be better as they are an "offshore" company.

...and for Green

what does an ek 777 ca make per month?

Depends how long they have been at EK, but in general significantly more than an AWA Captain on an after tax basis.

Typhoonpilot

Latest resources

Back