Independence Info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pc12_driver

Does anyone know what is going on with Independence (formerly ACA)? I heard they were furloughing. Any truth to the rumor?

All there FO's got tossed about 3 months ago.

There stock is at 75 cents...

But as I was told at my internship, the flood gates will open there any day and there will be massive hiring. Yep, that pipeline's going to start any day now... the hose will start running... the i.v. will start dripping...

Yeah where did the furloughed pilots go??? I heard SkyWest was trying to scoop em up.

Hope something worked out for them. Hopefully the new Spring routes bring a little life back to them. A $0.70ish stock is pretty scary.

pc12_driver said:
Does anyone know what is going on with Independence (formerly ACA)? I heard they were furloughing. Any truth to the rumor?

I heard they're getting jets!

RampTower said:
Yeah where did the furloughed pilots go??? I heard SkyWest was trying to scoop em up.

I interviewed with about 20 of them back in Feb. at Pinnacle. I later heard a former ACA guy got up and walked out of the ground school along with about 6 other ACA people.

From what I've heard, most of them ended up at X-Jet.

On a side note, my current employer sent ACA a PRIA request recently and the info came back with $50 bill for the records. Pretty sure it was thrown away, but is this the new thing? Charging for federally mandated records? Things must be tight over there.

Launchpad-

Launchpad said:
On a side note, my current employer sent ACA a PRIA request recently and the info came back with $50 bill for the records. Pretty sure it was thrown away, but is this the new thing? Charging for federally mandated records? Things must be tight over there.

Launchpad-

Ameriflight is charging $35 for a PRIA request. They're not even hurting. I think it's wrong.

if i was on furlough i'd go become a mortgage broker...pays a lot better than starting over at a regional. Im giving it one shot. can't imagine doing it again.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back