Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

91100 100 set

to the book
...does anybody else ever find it annoying when the hotel gives you a story about the whereabouts of the van? You just finished a 12 hour day, you're waiting curbside in the upstate NY winter cold, and the hotel desk clerk says "he left 10 minutes ago, he should be there". Or "he says he's out front waiting for you." You say "downstairs at baggage claim right?". "Yeah, thats what he says...". Whatever. I know I'm just bitching, and it's simply an occupational hazard of our line of work, but it's fun. And this board seems to thrive on stories like this.

I can top that dude, get to ITH on the last flight, supposed to cab back to syr....well 1.5 hours later, still no cab 'he's on his way' sched relays.......
just barely catch the avis girl before she locks up and make sched get me a car to go home so i don't get stranded in the airport in the middle of the night, despite all the super cute college honeys that were milling about in baggage claim it was a stressfull event to be sure

Our policy manual allows us to grab a cab if the wait is longer than 20 minutes. After paying a few cab fares the hotels manage to get their driver out to the airport. It can be a real headache in cities where the hotel is nowhere near the airport.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back