I'll rephrase...Anyone ever interview with United

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bgaviator

Has anyone here ever interviewed with United for a dispatcher position? If so, I'd like to talk about your experience. Thanks.

Maybe it's just me, but I think you pretty much turned everyone away from wanting to help you by ripping on every piece of advice they gave you.

Give it a rest man...

My guess is #2!

Homer, why must you always end up being a jerk with people...bgavator seems to be a young family man trying to learn about and get his first 121 job...he may be a little rough around the edges, but that does not mean he's a bad guy...

Someone that proclaims to be "god's gift to dispatch" should be a bit more understanding.... so he does not like SGU...its not for everyone....

Ps...he got the 411 on UAL, I got him hooked up with the right source and hope he gets hired....

I offered good advice to this guy about SkyWest (which he asked for) and he proceeded to be a jerk in his reply. No wonder no one will give him any info. You reap what you sew!

BTW, it was your little buddy (alter ego) RVSM410 that gave me the "gods gift to dispatch" title, I didnt proclaim it upon myself. (although it is fitting)

And why do YOU need to single me out? Two others on this thread made references to his attitude, I mearly agrred. Are you just jealous of me? Do you have some odd facination with me? You sure seem to want to fight with me. You remind me of the crazy ex girlfriend that cant let go. Its over man, MOVE ON!!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
I have an odd fascination with you , Homer!

Latest resources

Back