Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IFR Currency question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cougar6903

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 2, 2002
Posts
276
Question about IFR currency

Its been 8 months since I flew the 6 approaches, can I do my currency now is a sim? I think the regs say I can do it in VFR but can it also be done is a sim?
 
sure, with a CFII of course

61.57(c)(1)
"..........performed and logged under actual or simulated instrument conditions, either in flight in the appropriate category of aircraft for the instrument privelages sought or in a flight simulator or flight training device......."

au
 
Last edited:
just get it done before the 12th month or you're up for an IPC which is really no biggie, but staying current is always good
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom