• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If I could fly one FRAX aircraft I would

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The FRAX aircraft that I would fly for the rest of my career (if offered) would be the Citation X. I like its looks, its speed (.92 mach at FL510)

The X is a great fractional airplane and no doubt its a performer but .92 at FL510 is a bit optimistic :)

I really enjoy the X but I would like to fly the G-V........just not for 12 hrs at a time.

wishing

Well, if we are going to sit and just wish about airframes, then I suppose the BBJ. That way no matter how much BBQ you eat, your butt will most likely, still fit the seat.

The company I fly for has a DA-2000 and the guys that fly it love it, but what a yawner! The thing has the ramp presents of a Cessna 172. Ok, ya, its great if you want to play with a 50 yr old F/A or if your tired of eating sandwiches and you'd rather be able to heat up a 5 lb. Rudy's lasagna, but come on! Have some ambition.

Just trying to stir the pot a little. The post was supposed to be "fun":)

Dash 8

Never flown it or even stepped foot in it but I'd take the 2000 too.

However out of any plane out there how about a G-73T with some hotty nimpho blond as the only customer, O yeah and its stocked with rum and beer.

If I really could have it my way a P-47. Just stuff the customer in the drop tank. Now thats service.:D

xrated

What do you know about the falcon 2000? let alone a C172...
Its a great airplane and you drool at the sight of it everytime you see it, you probably even dream about it...

Its the best, and maybe I will let you fly it someday.. ;):cool:

I think I'll be retired before it comes back. Got that going for me! I must admit, it gets more attention now then it ever did on the ramp.

Challenger 300

Before I left Flexo-Jeto I really drooled over the "Continental" (Challenger 300 as they are calling it now).
I saw it several times in ICT, and one night got to spend about 30 minutes looking it over in the hanger.
It's really a badass looking aircraft!
As I gained experience as a civilian I learned that you must have your "ass" calibrated to see what kind of aircraft you "max out" at as far as hours in the saddle. (The G-5 and Global are 2 "ass challenges" for sure.
At this point I am happily parking my "caboose" in a Hawker 800XP (Honeywell cockpit) for now. The Collins cockpit is really nice, I have actually seen it once.
There are some other great airplanes coming out in the future, the Hawker Horizon, The Falcon 2000EX just to name a couple.

I'm on board, Take care.

How you hanging SemoreButts, been awhile you ole BA.

Okay, I will give up .5 mach to the X, settle for .87 @ FL430 during hours 1 thru 6, then FL470 hours 7 thru 10, the FL510 hours 11 thru 12. We can do .89 but who would fly at FL390 if given a choice.

About that butt factor, crew rest bunk for 2 hours after a 4 hour flightdeck rotation, moives - music - reading - sleep. Did I mention the crew lav, oh I just did.

Lots of nice iron out there today, all have their positives and negatives, flying them is still what it's about for me after 34 years. More power =more speed=more grins!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the ole FlexDogs did learn new tricks, has anyone checked lately, 350+ airplanes and 1500 pilots yet. Or did that dream die with TG departure?

Keep the Blue side up.............FlexNoMore

FlexNoMore said:
Some of the ole FlexDogs did learn new tricks, has anyone checked lately, 350+ airplanes and 1500 pilots yet. Or did that dream die with TG departure?

More like 100 airplanes and 350 pilots... :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back