• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATCT

Keep the Green Between!!!
To All COA/BTA/CHQ People,

Richard, "Happy" or "RG" will be retiring at the end of November. I'll try and get someone to post some info in the crew room as to his last day.

As of right now, his last day is November 30. So when ya'll fly through IAH, give happy conrats. He works on Tower/Ground/Clearance.

-ATCT "Pup"
(one of Happy's co-workers)

That's pretty funny. I know exactly who you're talking about, that guy always seems to be in a good mood. Thanks for the update.

"Good morning Jetlink 2502!!! Taxi to 15L via Whiskey Golf Whiskey Alpha and Whiskey Victor, monitor tower 127.3. Have a a great flight!!!"

Richard keeps us happy. It seems as if all the "personalities" in Houston are leaving. Max, the Jetlincoln guy, and Slaughter, the cool Texan, are all gone. IAH is just like any other place without them.

I'll be at La Strada'a to get my koozie to commemerate Richard's retirement. We'll all miss him.

Yeah, I'll miss him too. He's always in a great mood, sad to see him go (I'm glad he decided to stay the extra year).

Houston had some good ones, AXE (jetlincoln) and have a pleasant at hobby. Those guys have been round for years. That sexy cajun, Katie is workin in traffic managment. anyhow they all remember the good old days.. life is to short to get pissed off at radio calls

Latest resources

Back