• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I won the lottery!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Evidently, you're not part of the great USAir job shift. Bringing East pilots back from furlough and furloughing West pilots in their place.

I noticed the same thing.

This issue is not a "dead horse" with the appeals being heard in December.

I think people are free to read the threads they are interested. Goes along the lines of changing a channel or moving to a subject that interests them.

I noticed the same thing.

This issue is not a "dead horse" with the appeals being heard in December.

I think people are free to read the threads they are interested. Goes along the lines of changing a channel or moving to a subject that interests them.
Yes, people are free to read the threads as they are interested.

No, people are NOT allowed free-reign of accusing people of being scabs or the profanity that tends to abound in these threads.

I understand emotions are running high on this issue, but anyone who violates the FlightInfo rules will find themselves on an unplanned FI "Holiday". The term "short leash" comes to mind when I think of these threads, especially the same few posters that don't quite get the idea that there IS no "freedom of speech" rule on Flightinfo.

Otherwise, discuss it all you like here in non-aviation chat.

Yes, people are free to read the threads as they are interested.

No, people are NOT allowed free-reign of accusing people of being scabs or the profanity that tends to abound in these threads.

I've never called anybody that name, I don't use that term. I have also not used profanity. I've read the TOS and have complied.

Once again, I remind you that the seniority dispute is not a "dead horse" just because you do not like the subject. I'm sure others are intersted in following the issue.

I've never called anybody that name, I don't use that term. I have also not used profanity. I've read the TOS and have complied.

Once again, I remind you that the seniority dispute is not a "dead horse" just because you do not like the subject. I'm sure others are intersted in following the issue.
I never said you did. I said "people". No need to take something personally if I don't personally address you.

I'm well aware that many "people" are still very much engaged in this issue. I personally neither like nor dislike the subject. However, non-aviation chat is where it belongs once it reaches the point where most of the posters are simply accusing each other of one thing or another. While that kind of in-fighting and bickering is not expressly disallowed, it certainly doesn't contribute anything to the Majors forum once a thread degenerates to this level.

The Webmaster put it in non-aviation chat. I'm simply telling all the "people" in this thread that I, as a mod, will do the same in the future, and will make sure members remain within the rules of the forum, as I do for other topics as well. Again, it's nothing against you personally or your situation, simply trying to maintain some semblance of civility on FlightInfo, within the boundaries of the established forum rules.

My beef wasn't with the topic which is of high importance. My beef is with the tone and the continued use of scab. Keep it civil and keep it open.

I never said you did. I said "people". No need to take something personally if I don't personally address you.

My misunderstanding, thanks.

Just like the other mod says, I do not like the S term either.

I understand that I, as a former America West pilot am holding a lottery ticket. My so-called lottery ticket since winning in 2005 is seeing friends furloughed, Captain downgrades and having to spend money defending myself against a union bent on taking my job.

So please tell me, where is my winning lottery ticket? I'm looking for specific examples.
Is this an invitation to your own little pity party? I'm sure the thousands of laid off pilots on the street have nothing going on and can stop by to join you for a drink. But my money says you won't see a furlough. With one foot in the grave, and a gun to its own head, AAA won't be around much longer.

And why is this in the "General Aviation Information" section. Can't you all hate each other enough in the Airline section?

Go put all parties in a dark empty room, throw a Bowie knife in the middle and shut the door. The one who exits, wins. And the world will be a happier place.

Ask the Webmaster, he put it here..

Suckers...

Latest resources

Back