• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

how to go about a pay raise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't seem like a good time to demand more money. Not a good time to find a job if you loose this one.
January 1st I lost my 401K match, which was a 4% cut in pay. July 1st my health insurance, that had been 100% paid for 19 years went to 50% along with a $31,500 reduction in pay.
I still have a job, but will remember all of this when the economy and job market get better.
I agree it's time for you to move on, but in this economy not many places to move to. When things get better remember how things were.

A lot of wisdom

Don't seem like a good time to demand more money. Not a good time to find a job if you loose this one.
January 1st I lost my 401K match, which was a 4% cut in pay. July 1st my health insurance, that had been 100% paid for 19 years went to 50% along with a $31,500 reduction in pay.
I still have a job, but will remember all of this when the economy and job market get better.
I agree it's time for you to move on, but in this economy not many places to move to. When things get better remember how things were.
There appears to be a lot of level headed wisdom being passed along here. Seems this is not the time to rock the boat, but make plans

Latest resources

Back