How much do 135 on call guys make?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FCPhotography

Might have a job opp. and am deciding whether to take the leap or not.

Left seat of a Citation 2 starting at $300 a day. Goes up 6% a year but I do not know where it caps out at (so many questions did not think about the ones that involve 10 years out)? Anyone know how much an average charter outfit pays their Citation 2 guys after say 10-12 years (when kids are expensive)? And, do "on call" guys last or do they get burned out?

I know what Pinnacle CA's make and I know the quality of life. Any help or advice is appreciated.

The new job is 10 minutes from the house and on call 24/7 with every other weekend off. They say the pilots fly 15-18 days a month.

Thanks.

I flew 135 as a captain in a King Air 200 and Cessna 421 making $38,000 a year salary. It was on call and we got 1 weekend off a month. Full health premiums paid. 2 hours of personal time in the c-421 and 1 week vacation with 6 personal days.

Hope this helps.

57K a year, plus per diem and benefits in the southeast for a lear35 on demand charter.we make our own schedule, usually 2 weeks on and 1 week off rotation.

TigerDriver said:
57K a year, plus per diem and benefits in the southeast for a lear35 on demand charter.we make our own schedule, usually 2 weeks on and 1 week off rotation.

Is this Captain money or F.O. ??? Which state are you in. Just curious how we compare... Thanks.

TigerDriver said:
captain money, in the BHM area

Thanks...

Lear 31A - Central NC
Base Captain - $70,000
Base F.O. - $50,000

*Plus full medical, 401K (100% Match to 6%)....

LIFE in Forsyth County N.C.

h25b said:
Thanks...

Lear 31A - Central NC
Base Captain - $70,000
Base F.O. - $50,000

*Plus full medical, 401K (100% Match to 6%)....

You can live good in old Winston Town,but you could pay alot less in taxes in Davie or Stokes counties.

Question: How much do 135 on call guys make?
Answer: Not nearly enough, whatever it is.

Latest resources

Back