• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many in the pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are people hired as far back as April waiting for an indoc class. That is why I am wondering if anyone knows how many are in the pool. Apparently there is no rhyme or reason to the indoc selection process.

Maybe it is based on experience level.

Don't know what screen names have to do with anything. Can't believe everything you see!!

Once again, irony, humor and sarcasm have apparently failed to translate to FI........

who's taking the 2 SIC slots on the 680 and who is taking the 2 on the 200?

4 SIC slots. most of you on this post must not work at NJA. otherwise you would have got the email on your BB.

With the fleet removal of the 800xph there will be 24 training slots tied up in March. (12 pics and 12 sics) That fleet is currently overstaffed by about 50 pilots so expect to see another 24 training slots going to displaced crews in April or May. This is not good news for those waiting for a job. As the 800xph aircraft are replaced by 900xp and 4000's (whenever that might be) and those displaced pilots are put into another fleet you will see more bids open up for the entire pilot group. When those bids close without the numbers to cover the training slots expect to see new-hires again. Just my two cents.

With the fleet removal of the 800xph there will be 24 training slots tied up in March. (12 pics and 12 sics) That fleet is currently overstaffed by about 50 pilots so expect to see another 24 training slots going to displaced crews in April or May. This is not good news for those waiting for a job. As the 800xph aircraft are replaced by 900xp and 4000's (whenever that might be) and those displaced pilots are put into another fleet you will see more bids open up for the entire pilot group. When those bids close without the numbers to cover the training slots expect to see new-hires again. Just my two cents.

What is a 800"xph"? I have heard of an xp, but not a xph. (that is a serious question, by the way.)

That being said, if anyone of these boards think they have any idea what the hell is going on, I am sure you are just dilluding yourselves. The people who are making those decisions are not going to be found on these boards. I am sure there are people that are more "in the know" because of what they do for the company, but I am sure they would agree that they are just as in the dark during these economic times.

So, instead of everyone guessing as to whats going on and getting all those who buy into some of these opinions all revved up, try talking with the company directly. They may not give you answers, but they are going to be the most reliable source. If they are not giving you answers, I am sorry. They don't owe you any answers no matter how long you have been waiting. The only loyalities that the company has is to its owners and its employees.....that's it. The truth sucks and it hurts, but just start expcepting it and stop whinning about it. Let's all be professionals about it. Seek out answers because you are interested, not because you think the owe you answers.

For the record, I do not currently work for Netjets. I am sitting here waiting like a lot of other people. I hope they make me an offer, but until they do I am going to keep working....not whining to reach my goal.

Latest resources

Back