How long to hear from Chautauqua???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AV84FOOD

Just curious how long it usually takes before Chautauqua calls if you get the job? They say "within the next two weeks" in the interview, but wondered if that's what others have experienced.

Thanks

AV84FOOD,

Myself and two other friends waited for 13 days from your date of interview. We were all hired for the February 20th class, even though we had different interview dates. Why 13 days I don't know. I know one guy that got the letter. He got it 7 days after his interview date. I have no idea if any of this means anything except it may take a while so don't let it drive you crazy. Good luck. -Bean

I interviewed within the last few months. Two of us were hired in my interview group and we were both called the next day. I don't think there is necessarily any standard by which they notify people. Could be days, could be weeks...

Good luck!!

I interviewed on Jan 23rd. Two of the four of our interveiw group were contacted a week latter for the Feb class date. I did not find out until I called after the 14th day. I also mentioned that I was not going to be able to start until March. From what I understand it all depends. Rosa is very busy and every applicant gets notified when she has time.

ERJpusher - just curious, how did you get hired with your time? Did you do a bridge program or have 121 experience? Did somebody walk it in? Do you have tons of actual or mulit-time?
Thanks in advance - SB

Latest resources

Back