How long did you have to wait...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chawbein

How long did you have to wait to get your PCSM?? I took the BAT yesterday and the Sergeant said he would email them the same day. The PCSM website said within 72 hours. Anybody have any problems?

Oh yeah, they seemed annoyed because I showed up early!! When I was at the MEPS to take the AFOQT, the AF guy showed up a half-hour late. I'm a little miffed about that, I got my happy ash up at 0345 to take the AFOQT and got there 30 minutes early and the guy shows up a half hour late. I expect someone to show up on time, to do otherwise is rude, am I going to have problems in the military with this attitude?

Yeah thats a good score man, a B+ hehe. If the rest of your package is good you should be all set.

If I had as many hours as you I would have a 98!! I guess I'll just have to get by on my 30.

You can raise your score...

As noted above...an 87 is B+ material. Not surprisingly, it is quite competitive out there right now. Slots are hard to obtain, unless you already have some leads or some great LOR's (letters of recommendation). As long as everything else looks great, you should have a decent shot.

HOWEVER, you can still raise your score!!! Go out and get finish your private rating--most units will want it completed anyway. Your PCSM results should tell you how additional flight hours will raise your overall score.

Good Luck,
Future Tanker Toad

skyking -

chaw like chewing tobacco. bein, like part of my last name. I used to chew tobacco in college and some of my friends started calling me chawbein.

I am also aware that more hours i.e. finishing my PPL will get me a higher PCSM, it will raise to 90 after I get my PPL ultimately to a 98 (see last post) if I for some reason had 201 hours. Anywho, thanks for the information, now it's time to put my resume together....

how long....

to answer your original question, it took 5 business days after i took the BAT to recieve my score.

- in addition, I was told a min score of 92+ was the average score of the folks that were being selected for slots. this is just one recruiter's opinion mind you.....

SR

Latest resources

Back