• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Papa3Charlie

Just wondering how to apply to NetJets?

Where are there bases?

Thanks for any information

Thanks Magneto for the help with the search engine. For anyone else new to the forum, here is the information for NetJets employment from http://www.netjets.com/careers/Jobs_Pilots.asp

To qualify as a NetJets pilot candidate, you must have the following prerequisites:

• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 2500 hours total pilot time
  • 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
  • 250 hours instrument time
Pilots may apply for employment with NetJets by submitting a resume along with a cover letter electronically or via regular mail.

For Citation, Hawker, Falcon, or Boeing aircraft mail to:
NetJets Inc.
Attn: Pilot Recruitment
4111 Bridgeway Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219-1882
[email protected]

For Gulfstream aircraft mail to:
NetJets Inc.
Attn: Pilot Recruitment
6 Buckingham Plantation Drive
Bluffton, SC 29910
[email protected]

[font=Times New Roman, Times]For phone inquiries, please call our Pilot Recruitment Hotline at[/font] [font=Times New Roman, Times]614-239-2445.[/font]

http://www.netjets.com/careers/Jobs_Pilots.asp

G-IV Netjets questions

I am a current G-IV 135/91 Captain making a pretty decent salary; but with a pretty wicked schedule. I like Netjets schedule, but have a question about their pay. I know Netjets is hiring new guys into Citation Ultras at 26K. Can you go into the G-IV initially, and what is the pay? (noticed Gulfstream resumes taken at a different location)

Chocks

The GIV/GV fleets operate under EJI - a sister company (or sub) of NJA. It has a separate pilot group and I believe FOs start around $65K and you can be hired into the GIV or GV fleets depending upon need. Seems like EJI hires a lot of Air Force types with GIV/GV time. Getting hired into the GV wouldn't be too bad...

Anyone out there who can talk about the schedules of the GIV/GV EJI pilots? Can you give us an example of a work-week in terms of domestic/international mix (maybe an example from your last tour)?

Latest resources

Back