Houston based G2 pay.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilothouston123

How much $$/yr can i expect when they move me up from be200 to the right seat of one of our g2's?

You are going to be flying a G-II ... an airplane worth less than a 15 year old Citation V ... I would not expect too much. Sorry, reality check.

Are they going to type you? Might give you a little bit more bargining power down the road.

Good luck.

pilothouston123 said:
How much $$/yr can i expect when they move me up from be200 to the right seat of one of our g2's?

Shouldn't you know your own internal pay rates? What do your fellow pilots in your outfit earn? As an FO, I would expect at least 50K minimum to fly a GII on part 135.

Anyone else have an idea of the going rate for 135 GII FOs? Still a nice airplane despite its age - it will be good to get some jet time. The winglets on the SPs make the GII look more modern too.

Yes I will get a type in it. I am already making 50K flying a be200 for the same company. I would love to fly a GII despite what G100 laid on me. ;))

Sorry. Was not trying to offend with respect to the airplane.

Lots of guys are buying these things on the cheap and want to operate that way as well. (Also not trying to offend about the owner :), he might be a GREAT guy).

Aint no big deal.. I am sure you have your reasons for speaking they way you do.. I am just a prop guy trying to move up. BTW we have a G9. 3 G-twos and a G-three.

LOL

Hey pilothouston123,

Don't let G100driver confuse you. Although I agree that the G-II's (especially a straight II) can be obtained relatively cheap, that doesn't necessarily reflect the level of pay the crew would demand or the level of experience required to fly it.

I would be willing to bet that, on average, a G1159 pilot is going to make more than a G100 (Astra) pilot in any market. And a little more money wouldn't hurt to pay for the extra few beers you'll drink while you're waiting for the G100 boys to meet you at the bar! (Its just a joke G100 driver).

All kidding aside, if you're making 50k in a BE200 for the company, I'd expect 50-60K as an FO in the II at least.

FlyingMoose said:
I would be willing to bet that, on average, a G1159 pilot is going to make more than a G100 (Astra) pilot in any market. And a little more money wouldn't hurt to pay for the extra few beers you'll drink while you're waiting for the G100 boys to meet you at the bar! (Its just a joke G100 driver).

Hey man no worries. I always appreciate it when you big jet guys can buy me a Macallin! Since you are buying make it an 18yr while we are at it!:beer:

Latest resources

Back