Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SKYLAWYER

Saving Pilot Certificates
I hate to ask another hilton honors question but I've been searching for a little while (here and flyertalk.com) and can't seem to find the exact answer I'm looking for. There are three ways to Double dip and I was looking for some insight on the three options.

HHonors Points and Variable Miles: Earn 10 HH base points and 1 mile per eligible dollar spent.

HHonors Points and Fixed Miles: Earn 10HH base points per eligible dollar spent + 500 miles per stay.

HHonors points and HHonors Points: Earn 10HH base points + 5 bonus points per eligible dollar spent.

Thanks for any info.

Get the 10HH points per dollar spend and the fixed miles. You'll only stay in the hotel one night a tour and the 500 miles on delta or whomever is more than the price of the stay.

Diesel said:
Get the 10HH points per dollar spend and the fixed miles. You'll only stay in the hotel one night a tour and the 500 miles on delta or whomever is more than the price of the stay.

What he said and get an Hilton AMEX. You will also get 10 points for every dollar that you spend in the hotel.

Thanks. Already have the Hilton Honors Amex so that's a bonus.

Hilton Hhonors points are great, but you need alot of points for free nights if you compare them to Marriot Rewards or Priority Club. Anybody else find this true?

True, but you accrue them at a faster rate. Add up a typical night stay at Marriot vs Hilton and it is about the same.

If you want to take it step farther - the fixed miles are a better deal until you spend three or more nights (training or whatever) then the points and points becomes a better option. You can change it during your stay - they will credit your account with whatever is selected when you check out. Then just change it back the next day. Been working well for me so far - on par to break 300k points just with Hilton this year...

Also, on your profile, give up the perks.....
Water in the room, contintal breakfast, for more points.
Netjets negotiates the hot breakfast and internet access separately so you still get them but also get the extra points. For me this equals an extra 60000 points a year.

Its something like 1 percent or less are Diamond with hilton. Of that 90 percent of diamond are netjets pilots

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back