• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hidden camera footage of SWA/AAI SLI Talks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOLOL! My only regret is that I could never hold BRU as a base. Those girls on the Rejkavik overnight... just... wow.

Maybe GK will bring 777's to Southwest. Hey, the 717 is a new departure from the fleet model, why not? :D

Dicko,
If AirTran is the monkey trying to rape the goat, then I'd like to point out that the monkey wasn't successful in doing the bidness to the goat. I did, however, get a glimpse of Gary Kelly holding the chain around the monkey's neck, trying to facilitate the raping.
spciii

That video was taken in my newly redecorated living room. We used an interior designer from Liberia. It's called 'Plague chic'.

Gary wasn't holding the chain. My half brother was. The monkey was succesful in the end. It just took some time and persistence.

Neither group is doing themselves any favors by talking about this stuff this early in the game. Let us not damage the relationship by guessing and firing shots across our bows. Fruitless endeavors my friends.

We are getting married whether we like it or not.......we might as well learn to like each other. Taking swipes will not help.

Neither group is doing themselves any favors by talking about this stuff this early in the game. Let us not damage the relationship by guessing and firing shots across our bows. Fruitless endeavors my friends.

We are getting married whether we like it or not.......we might as well learn to like each other. Taking swipes will not help.

Dude,
I don't disagree with any of what you said, but there are some far more mean-spirited threads out there that might benefit from your counsel. We may all have some angst and strong personal opinions about this acquisition, but I don't think animations or videos of monkey sodomy qualify as firing across the bow.
I actually think most of these posts came from good-looking professionals engaging in some witty banter . . especially the ones that came from me.
I for one welcome any AirTran rebuttal to the original video.
spciii

Dude,
I don't disagree with any of what you said, but there are some far more mean-spirited threads out there that might benefit from your counsel. We may all have some angst and strong personal opinions about this acquisition, but I don't think animations or videos of monkey sodomy qualify as firing across the bow.
I actually think most of these posts came from good-looking professionals engaging in some witty banter . . especially the ones that came from me.
I for one welcome any AirTran rebuttal to the original video.
spciii

Agreed. I laughed my arse of when I read your original post.

Despite the obvious personal concerns regarding seniority, money, pets, buggery and family; We are going to have a great time.

*Small advertisement.* I have a wonderful opportunity for my two year old Baboon 'Guido'. He is available for stud and is extremely social :D

Latest resources

Back