Hey folks another badder Santa out there

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

747driver

Holy moly..guacomole.....i just had the bejessus scared out of me while i was at MCO signature today!.i was walking out to curbside when all of a sudden i noticed a Santa walking by with a sign that read"shoe shines for legal fund"..im like its that creep again that i came across in LAS.I was really going to just avoid him and go my own way ...but i didnt..what a mistake..i approached the Creepy crawler looking Santa and said"remember me "...he quickly replied.."I dont forget ugly faces but yours ill make an exception"...at that point i called him a loser with no balls..he then grabbed me by my throat and shoved me ...i fell to the ground like a bag of potatoes with 3 guys in it peeling them...he took off his hat and beard and i soon realized..it wasnt that sleezy krusty the clown looking santa from LAS...i was scared..really scared.he told me that he had gotten screwed from netjets with the trainning contract and the pay and didnt need any of my lip .He demanded an apology which i refused to give him as my flight bag was being thrown across and landed on the hood of some guys mercedes benz in which the driver looked like he was a producer for death row records didnt even want to step out of his car..at this point i ran for my life...i have a feeling this will be my worst xmas ever knowing that there are more than just one Santa out there disgruntled with netjets.I have promised myself to be packing heat now when i fly knowing that my next flight into a netjet gateway might be my last.If anyone out there has come across this creep at MCO let me know...im looking to press charges and have him sent back to san Quentin where he belongs...i didnt know netjets hired pilots with gang tattoos on their arms ..Guys becareful out there..next time you see a Santa with a sign saying shoe shines for legal fees...run your ass like it was on fire with 3 guys trying to shove a hose up it!..fly straight and pack a punch in your flight bag..cheers

Last edited:
so its been raining here for 3 days...its awful muddy outside :(

dude, that was f'n hillarious! Thanks man, you made my day. Ever thinking of being a comedian for a living?

beytzim

Bad Santa was seen briefly at MSY this week.

But to repeat a previous question, why did he not just confront them with his W2 and the claims they undoubtably made at his interview? That is, unless, he actually did gross $42k his first year and upgrade w/in 10 months.

Latest resources

Back