• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey ASA guys/gals...check THIS out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least it was a Glock 26 (9mm). This is what happens when the untrained get their hands on the imfamous "Glock 40".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGD7r6s-zU

It's my understanding this is why FFDO's carry the HK.

ka

That wasn't the Glock's fault. It was the moron's fault for waving it around like a toy. The Glock is a perfectly safe handgun, providing that you are not an idiot.

That wasn't the Glock's fault. It was the moron's fault for waving it around like a toy. The Glock is a perfectly safe handgun, providing that you are not an idiot.

unbunch your panties. I agree with you. Without doing the proper clearing procedure, any firearm is prone to discharge if carelessly handled. If the DEA guy would have followed basic firearm safety rules, the incident would never have happened. KEEP YOUR BOOGER HOOKER OFF THE BANG SWITCH.

BTW, a G19 is my personal carry gun. I have no love for it, like a 1911, but I know it's gonna go bang.

ka

What's the scoop with the DEA guy besides being a moron. He continued to leave it loaded and play with it in a room full of people? Seems pretty moronic to me which is why I questioned the validity of that video in the first place.

What's the scoop with the DEA guy besides being a moron. He continued to leave it loaded and play with it in a room full of people? Seems pretty moronic to me which is why I questioned the validity of that video in the first place.

Giving a gun safety demonstration in an Orlando school. You notice he improperly cleared the pistol by not dropping the mag when "showing clear". He then dropped the slide and loaded a round in the chamber. You can look this up on Snopes, etc.

The DEA guy tried to sue the school district for releasing the film as it "destroyed his undercover career"

ka

Well- everyone knows who to thank for crapping up any hope of progression when it comes to Crew Pass. Even though it's not applicable to flight attendants, this only makes their case stronger when it comes to the necessary screening of flight crew members.

I worked with her a for two months and one thing is for sure; she is a nut job. Lol.

Of course she's a nut job...........look at her face. It's adorned with that "Whiff of the Stinky Pinky" scowl......................................................

Or, perhaps it the "Oooops, I misplaced my pistol" scowl.......................

Latest resources

Back