Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help! Who do I address a cover letter to?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Can someone please post the name of the person to address a cover letter to at the following airlines (you can post names for other airlines too, but these are the ones I'm interested in)? Thanks in advance.

Comair, ExpressJet (I already did the online thing, just covering my bases), Mesaba, Air Wisconsin, and Southwest (Kidding, that would be nice though).

Western Michigan University
Attn: Thomas Grossman
237 N. Helmer
Battle Creek, MI 49015

Just kidding man, PM me.....I'll get ya the XJ stuff, and CHQ if you want it.

Whats up 8HP

Heard you got a bit of a break? T-7 days for me. Nothing like a good training event to liven up your summer..

Seeya
P1

Comair contact

8HourPilot said:
Western Michigan University
Attn: Thomas Grossman
237 N. Helmer
Battle Creek, MI 49015

Just kidding man, PM me.....I'll get ya the XJ stuff, and CHQ if you want it.

WMU won't do him any good cause he wants to work for a regional for a while, not make copies for 3 months and then go straight to a major! (As they teach in Harvard business school, taking messages and stuffing V-files for a summer is far superior training than being a Blue Angel or an RJ captain for 10 years or some other waste of time like that!)

Sarcasim aside (although it is pretty close to the truth) for Comair I believe the contact is still Sharon Jones (not Sharon Stone) and I think her title is Director of Pilot Recruitment or something like that. Check out comair.com and fish around it might tell you. If not, call the main number (8597672550) and ask for her or HR and ask them. Comair also supposedly really digs job fair attendance but I can't guarantee that's true.

Good luck.

What up SS? Yeah Off till the 24th, got to love that! Hey did you get the 170 or the 145, I'm confused, not like thats a news flash or anything.

I faxed my stuff to Mesaba. (651) 367 5392

I addressed it:
Mesaba Aviation, Inc.
Human Resources Department
1000 Blue Gentian Rd, Suite 200
Eagan, MN 55121-1679

Dear Pilot Recruiter,

Hope that helps.

It worked for me... start class on 5-30.

So which place is becoming the bigger WMU reunion, Chq or XJ? Seems like everyone is slowly making their way to one or the other.

You don't really need a cover letter. Just apply on-line and send/fax resume. Last time I used a cover letter was for my first job in 1997. A walk in or recommendation from the inside goes much further. I get the feeling that many HR people toss the cover letter anyway.

Thanks for the help (I think). Lear, you are probably right, but I have a lot of time on my hands, so I'm trying to send out cover letters too.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back