• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help wanted!-War Zone contract provisions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I need to find out what other companies have contractually for operating in war zones or areas where the govt has deemed dangerous for civilian ops. There is some consideration of this contract at my job and I want to know what others get so we don't get screwed AND killed.

Thanks in advance.

Google "vision air las vegas sun" and search those articles. The pilot group just won a lawsuit against their company for the war zone pay the company was allegedly keeping for themselves. Supposedly the pay was something along the lines of pilots: $2500 for each take-off OR landing (so 5k per trip), other flight crew $1300 each take-off/landing.

You can also snoop around on www.transcom.mil. They have some contracts published as well as an FOIA section if you so desire.

Google "vision air las vegas sun" and search those articles. The pilot group just won a lawsuit against their company for the war zone pay the company was allegedly keeping for themselves. Supposedly the pay was something along the lines of pilots: $2500 for each take-off OR landing (so 5k per trip), other flight crew $1300 each take-off/landing.

You can also snoop around on www.transcom.mil. They have some contracts published as well as an FOIA section if you so desire.

Damn...that gets into the payscale you know where the ho's will go!

:laugh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back