• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help! Stuck in Lima Peru

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys, thanks for all the fast responses, nice to know there are still a bunch of good folks out there. I think we got it covered. Thank you all.

Labatt, don´t recognize the avatar but thanx for the kind words.

SplitBar...Nice, very nice. Notice I was trying to get out for LESS than $3200, maybe buy some unused passes and someone makes some extra holiday cash. All you had to do was PM or call, but you took the low road instead. I guess every industry has that 10% or so. Trying to save my pennies for the strike. Plus, spending that much cuts down on my $10 visits to your sister. How about you come to ATL and call me a thief to my face. Feel pretty safe behind a keyboard, huh? You´re a coward and a tool. I´m available in ATL anytime.

Glad you've worked it out Marty. I'm at home today working on the compu, so if something falls through, fire me a PM and I'll get on the horn and get you a couple of tickets.

relief tube,
Amen brother, all my millions as a major airline captain. But it´s our F/O´s that really need the increase. And the guys that got screwed, er, ´furloughed´by the ¨best management team in the industry¨. I came here on vacation, they´re the ones that are hurting.
Actually, yeah, it´s a tough exit from Lima. On the 17th (great timing) Delta posted the travel advisory. Three days AFTER the cargo contract started. Buenas Dias

Latest resources

Back