Help Stop Republic Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

embraerdriver

Formal picketing is scheduled for March 28th, 2003 at SDF and IND.

If you have the time please show your support for stopping the formation of Republic Airlines.

The silence is deafening, embraerdriver. CHQ is on its own.

"All animals are created equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

--George Orwell

Yeah, they'll all be around to call us whores and scabs after we have to take one for the team to stop Republic. But now that we can really use their support they're nowhere to be found. They probably wasted all their energy talking sh*t to Mesa pilots.

Airline Support

I believe it is the duty of all airline pilots to rally around ANY other airline that is fighting to keep industry standards high.

Somtimes you have to put personal prejudice aside for the better good.

CHQ is asking for everyones support. That does not mean you have to anything more than just say, "yes, i believe that the formation of an alter-ego airline is wrong."

Stand up for our industry and let your voice be heard.

I support the CHQ pilots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that the formation of an alter-ego airline is wrong.

PilotRon....is that like Robotron? I used to play that video game in the 80's. 3 more days buddy......excited?

I am in support of the CHQ pilots, just like I was in support of the MESA pilots duing their negotiations, even though they didn't turn out so well.

From the Teamsters website today:

March 21, 2003

This is a hotline message from Jason Hedgepeth, Communications Manager for Local 747

The union has chosen to cancel the March 28th informational picketing in Louisville, KY. In doing so, we would like to concentrate our full efforts on the picketing scheduled for Indianapolis.

Once again, we are choosing not to engage in informational picketing in Louisville at this time. Indianapolis is still set for picketing and we strongly encourage you to schedule a block of time to show your support. To sign up for Indianapolis picketing, please call 1-800-747-2313 ext14.

In regards to questions about attire, you may wear your uniform, but all Chautauqua brass and company provided materials must be removed.

Latest resources

Back