Hawker 800 PIC N. California

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Check 6

Experienced Hawker 800 PIC wanted. High availability a must; our flights vary between one day trips and those with a duration of one week or more. Mostly domestic flights but some European flights foreseen. Northern California (Red Bluff) based aircraft; Turbine Helicopter (AS 350D) experience a plus.

Contact Mr. Rod Rodriguez III 530-223-3900 or via e-mail at [email protected]

Check 6 comments: Rod Rodriguez owns Shasta Enterprises which owns the Chevrolet Dealership in Redding, CA, plus he is building a huge upscale housing development north of Red Bluff. He is a nice guy and a pilot. He also flies his Astar helicopter and has a heliport on his ranch.

The cost of living in the Red Bluff area is relatively low for California and very rural. I would recommend this position to qualified candidates. A dual-rated pilot would have an advantage. I have not spoken to Rod in about ten years, but just happened to see this ad and am passing it along. You never know, maybe he will provide a company car/truck. :)

I live in No Cal...Redding as a matter of fact. You'd think I would have heard Rod was looking! Thanks Check 6. I'll drop Rod a line...see if he needs a part-time FO!!

Eric

Eric, check you PM's.

Latest resources

Back