Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Have you ever dumped a significant other for a airline career?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On the road between lengthy exits, CB is a welcome rest stop for some fried-up backwards country-style food. I actually enjoy playing that silly peg game they leave on the table too. But the guy who claimed that his wife's "exquisite cooking and treatment" left him feeling like he was experiencing fine dining at a place like CB sounds pretty pathetic.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think he was just trying to say that he appreciates his wife for what she does for him.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think he was just trying to say that he appreciates his wife for what she does for him.

How true. Just poking a little fun I suppose. The food ain't bad, but CB just doesn't conjure up fine dining in my mind.

I'm so hungry right now, I'd wash dishes for an hour at CB in exchange for a nice fried meal there. Seriously, as long as I got to eat my meal first.

I love Crack... Southern boy at heart - finds an appreciation for 'feel good meal' when stuck in the NE.

Soil your oats fellas. Get it out of your system then wife, children, etc. A real man takes care of his family. Bastard children? Dude, get real. Otherwise tie the knot down below (cut-off the family jew flow) and bone away.

A man only needs three things... Sex, food, more sex. A real woman knows this and takes care of her man.

Don't be a play-aa hate-aa. I respect yo wishes. Just keep your third world underage child p*rn stories to yourself. 6 hours on the flight deck with you makes me want to ffdo myself between the eyes...

My Ex once said, "Give up flying or give up me." Best decision I ever made.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back