• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has anyone gotten a call from EK?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can you elaborate more about the above statement?

with an A320 type you can go to Indigo Air in India, and fly left seat (as long as you have 100 hours of PIC on the A320, OR at least 500 PIC Jet 121 and left seat IOE completed on the 320) with a pay package in excess of $15K/month on a 2 on 1 off rotation with transportation and housing included.

Or

In China, thru WASINC you can get into the 330, package close to $17K/mo as long as you are willing to pay the $12K additional cost to upgrade the type rating. They will give you a contract in hand before you have to pay for anything. As look as you have the requisite PIC experience. They're offering both commutable and non-commute schedules.

There is also two MD11 CA jobs in China if you've got a PIC type and enough PIC 121 time and are willing to re-locate (Which I wasn't).. I've talked only to Pegasus International of the two and they're paying $18K/mo and luxury apartment in Shanghai with transportation and schooling allowance for family.

Those were options for me that looked better than EK or EY after doing my homework.

Forgot to add, Shenzhen Airlines is also looking for direct entry CA's for 737 and A320, WASINC is their contractor. I looked into that as a commutable option..

Last edited:
Congrats, now you can take that bum begging for change out of your avatar on the "other forum".

And no, I'm not stalking you, just thought the avatar was funny.

Beat you to it! Go over and check it out.
Hope all us well with you.

sorry to hear about your job.. I think its going to be a bloodbath at summers end. Like a game of musical chairs, when the music stops you'd better have a job! UAL just broke the Ice with 900 on the street.

I actually never applied to NJA, only CS... Main reason is the schedule and type of basing they are doing.

sorry to hear about your job.. I think its going to be a bloodbath at summers end. Like a game of musical chairs, when the music stops you'd better have a job! UAL just broke the Ice with 900 on the street.

I actually never applied to NJA, only CS... Main reason is the schedule and type of basing they are doing.

Well, I'll still have a job, but it will more than likely come down to having to change seats. Besides the income hit, the career stagnation is what sucks too.

I sent CS a resume 3 years ago when I was getting furloughed from my last job. I got the "you're not qualified" letter with the wording of "update, and we'll build a relationship over time".

Weird.

Latest resources

Back