• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAL status?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We just had a bid published that includes 12 new hires. I expect we'll continue to hire in small groups like this for the near future. I'm told probably 30 more by the end this year.

Lets just hope I see the window open up for applications. Hawaiian Airlines would be a great place to work. I was in the army in Hawaii, it is where I got my Private before getting out to go back to school. All the flight instructors would always say everyone they knew that flew there loved it. Sure wish I knew someone there!

Are new hires all getting 717? How long to get off reserve? How long to hold the SEA base? How many delivery's this year and next?
Sorry I am out of the loop.

Many new hires are going to the A330. I don't know the delivery schedule, just that we are getting more A330s then there are 767s leaving. A looonnnngggg time to hold SEA.

Isn't there about 100 people in the pool for you guys? I have a buddy floating and have my fingers crossed for him. Would your management decide to drain the pool then interview again or would they honor the ones in the pool, even if it is for years?

I was lead to believe that existing poolies will remain, however the gates will reopen this summer to invite new swimmers. Slimy metaphor. Eww.

Latest resources

Back