• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aviator1x1

Hi.
I am curious if anybody has any interview gouge on Gulfstream
International. Also where can I get information
on operators in the Caribean and whether or not if they are hiring.
Thanks in advance.

Current Gouge

I recently spoke with a guy on the hiring board (read credit approval department) at Gulfstream. He said that last group of interviews included for pilots. All had equal experience, approximately 252 hours in light single engine trainers.

2 showed up with cashiers checks and one showed up with a personal check, and one with an American Express card. While they waited funds were verified on the personal check.

The cashiers check applicants and the Amex guy got the nod, while the personal check guy was rejected. Apparently the logic was that while funds were available today there was no way to ensure that he wouldn't stop payment on the check. That being the case there was no way to be sure he would make it thru training sucessfully.

TIC :D

Gulfstream

MetroSheriff said:
. . . . All had equal experience, approximately 252 hours in light single engine trainers . . . . The cashiers check applicants and the Amex guy got the nod, while the personal check guy was rejected. Apparently the logic was that while funds were available today there was no way to ensure that he wouldn't stop payment on the check. That being the case there was no way to be sure he would make it thru training sucessfully.
(emphasis added)
I've read a lot and reacted and opined plenty about the place. I've worked for a couple of miserable aviation companies. I must say that the above takes the cake.

Latest resources

Back