Gulfstream glass transition course

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rally

Has anybody heard anything about Gulfstream's glass transition course (the 2 day course in Ft Pierce) $695 for 4 hours of CRJ FTD time. I guess mostly used to pass interviews with sims in them (like ASA). Anybody have any experience? I was thinking about doing it not sure if I can get a IPC or High Alt endorsement out of it.

Thanks

Anything GIA has to offer is a GOLDEN TICKET!

Jump all over that man:rolleyes:

Spend your money on splitting multi time. dont waste it on anything Gulfstream has to offer. you wont need it.

Flying glass is not difficult at all. Get your flying skills down (BAI) and you'll be fine when you interview and fly the sim.

:uzi: Gulfstream

So what your saying is get instrument current and forget the glass transition time for the interview if I have 2400 TT 260 ME ATP CFI-I MEI and previous 135 experience. LOL

So what your saying is get instrument current and forget the glass transition time for the interview if I have 2400 TT 260 ME ATP CFI-I MEI and previous 135 experience. LOL

dude why are you even asking then? dork.

Microsoft flight sim if you want an intro to flying glass. The hard one is going from glass back to steam gauges, your scan goes to hell....

You can buy a crj add on to microsoft flight sim for about $40. I'm sure there are some free downloads as well.

This is the only glass time you need.

crownroyalcanadianwhisky.jpg

Don't waste your money!!! Flying glass is not at all hard, and most don't have a difficult time with the transition. Another "gimme your money you naive sucker" scheme.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back