Guess I can't...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

help any of you - it says "pilots helping pilots." (said tongue in cheek)

I think this would be a great place for people to ask their questions about employment related topics - much like happens on other forums.

Glad they finally put it up - but I think the description needs to be expanded to more than just posted jobs.

My two cents....

Kathy, your insight and experience is always welcome and appreciated.

Generally, flight crews are some of the first ones to know that their employer is looking for help, hence Pilots Helping Pilots. Of course, anybody with a lead to a job is encouraged to post it right here- no matter who they are.

General employment and interview questions are better placed in the General Section in the Interview Forums.

Thanks for your contributions.

UAL78

UAL78 - never said that my contribution were unappreciated. Perhaps I should add a smiley face to my previous post, as it was meant to be funny. :)

However, why should someone have to go to two different places to find what they need concerning careers - whether it is advice, interview questions, or jobs? It seems confusing for people. With one centralized place, people can benefit from the wisdom of all their colleagues instead of having to pick and choose what post they should put under what category.

Just my thoughts....

Latest resources

Back