Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kilroy

http://www.filecabi.net/v
Been going to Greensboro laot lately bored of my @ss every time. Any cool places to hang out have few beers???

Pick up a copy of the Triad Style weekly paper at any bookstore or coffee shop. I've lived in three or four large cities and am often surprised at how much stuff there is to do in Greensboro, High Point or Winston-Salem. Any kind of music you are into ... we got clubs that host it live. Strip clubs ... we got 'em. Local racing, both round-track and drag (including bikes). Live theater ... concerts ... art galleries and antiques out the ying-yang ... coffee shops on every corner ... gyms and karate clubs everywhere.

If you can't find something to do here, you're into something too weird. :D

Minh

One word....downtown. Take a peek at the Rhino times. Its a freebie newspaper that you canpick up at the airport (it comes out on Thrusday). Just take a look at the entertainment section and it will give ya a good idea of where to go. Keep in mind though about three years ago you could walk around downtown and never see another sole but those days are gone.

Thanks for the input seems there is alot of things to do here I must of been blind before.

I'd highly recommend hanging out with the girl with curly brown hair that works the front desk at Atlantic Aero. ;)

Just moved in to the "Triad" area myself and am slowly figuring out stuff to do. The Greensboro "Grasshoppers" minor league ball team has a stadium downtown and I think the best seat in the house only runs 9 bucks... Check out www.gsohoppers.com for the schedule and ticket info. I have always just showed up at the park though and bought tickets at the window...

The new stadium is great, but doesn't have the character that War Memorial does. I have a friend who had a box at the old place, and I loved walking down to see a game and going there. very nice new stadium though, and they're packing it pretty good consistently. I believe you can get a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** good seat for abuot 7 bucks a pop.

Latest resources

Back