Got The Letter From Asa! What Next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

msr

GOT A LETTER FROM ASA SAYING THEY HAVE PREVIEWED MY RESUME AND HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR FURTHER REVIEW AND ASK THAT I COMPLETE ENCLOSED APPLICATION. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ACTUALLY GETTING AM INTERVIEW? IS IT A SURE THING OR NOT? HAS ANYBODY BEEN SENT THIS LETTER AND NOT GOT AN INTERVIEW. I REALLY WANT THIS JOB AND WONDERING WHAT MY CHANCES ARE!!

If they sent you an application packet more than likely they are interested in you. I have some friends that had about same time as you appear to have and they recieved the same letter, sent it in and got called shortly thereafter. Your resume is a qualifier of sorts. Meaning that if you have the minimums and are competitive they will go on to the next step... the application process and interview.

Good-Luck. :cool: :cool: :cool:

How long did it take from the time you sent in a resume until you got this letter?

Mark,
From what I have seen anyone who received that letter got an interview as soon as they got the packet back. So promptness is key. Also make sure you send everything they ask for in order( it counts). I have heard they are not sure if they will be interviewing in November but things changes rapidly so the sooner the better. If you are unable to attain certain Items that they have requested (ie. Passport, transcripts, etc.) Show that they are on request and most of the time that will suffice.

Everyone that was hired at ASA since the pay for training ended has returned the app, interviewed, and been hired. If you want the job, return the app.

Latest resources

Back