Good, Cheap Hotel In Greenwich, CT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tdwnds1

I have a Citation Shares interview coming up and am looking for a good place to spend the night.

200 bucks is a little steep for me.

Anyone who has been out there know a good, cheap hotel for one night in the Greenwich, CT or White Plains area?

Did you say CHEAP in Greenwich CT??

I would say $200/night is a bargain.

:eek:

Call up Signature or Avitat at White Plains, tell them you're arriving on whatever date and make up a tail number, have them book you a room at the one of the hotels that they have agreements with. You can usually save a few bucks.

I do it all the time when I vacation.

flyboycpa

The Ramada off Route 22 in Armonk,NY is probably the cheapest around, but like all fairly-priced hotels in the area... its a dump (unless they've renovated). Its about 5 minutes from HPN (and 10 min from Greenwich).

"Call up Signature or Avitat at White Plains, tell them you're arriving on whatever date and make up a tail number, have them book you a room at the one of the hotels that they have agreements with. You can usually save a few bucks."

Yes, very ethical. Cheating is a great way to go through life, and certainly rewarding- knowing that you can save a few bucks, but only by misrepresenting yourself.

Why not be truthful? Tell them you trust their judgement and local knowledge, and would like them [FBO] to book a hotel for you. Maybe you'll get the good rate without the deception.

Does not anyone have sense of pride or morality anymore???

yeah signature's being ethical when they charge 150 for ramp space for 20 minutes. riiight

Hotels...

The Doral Arrowood is right at the HPN airport...you should be able to get a room for about $140 a night during the week....

Just call the reservations number 914-939-5500 and tell them your situation and that you would like the signature rate...

Good luck at the interview....

Why not call Citation Shares and just ask them to recommend one? I'm sure they have a preferred rate somewhere.

The Wellesley Inn in Armonk has rooms for about $120 - $130, and they have full shuttle service from the airport and to/from CitationShares.

Latest resources

Back