Good Charter Companies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Philerup

I am looking into moving into charter. I currently fly a large turboprop, have @3000 hours. I am looking for a company where I can start in a Kingair or Citation and move up into larger aircraft. If anyone works for a charter company that they like, or know of one that is hiring, please point me in the right direction. Thank You.

No it is not an oxymoron. There are bound to be some decent companies out there, I just need help on finding them. I am in freight and have not kept up with this end of the industry for the last few years. Now I need a change and would appreciate some help. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute then please don't respond. Does every thread on Flightinfo have to degenerate into crap? Is there no longer any worthwhile info on here? If anyone has anything other than sarcastic remarks I would appreciate your input. Thank you.

I know it was just a joke, but I am kinda tense. I am really looking for a change and I am tired of what I am doing now, that and the signal to noise ratio here recently has gotten bad. I am in Memphis but I am willing to move, that is no problem. I am basically looking to get my foot in the door and find a decent company that has potential to grow with. I do not want to go somewhere with a Baron and a King Air 90 as it is limiting. Not that I would count it out if the money was right. I mostly want a place that has a few different types of aircraft and promotes from within. I am looking for charter, air ambulance, or corporate. I want to get started in the corporate jet side of things and start getting experience as well as making contacts. Anything other than sitting where I am as an FO making 28,000 for the next four years waiting on a chance at an upgrade.

Last edited:
stay away from chantilly air in HEF....

Philerup said:
I am looking into moving into charter. I currently fly a large turboprop, have @3000 hours. I am looking for a company where I can start in a Kingair or Citation and move up into larger aircraft. If anyone works for a charter company that they like, or know of one that is hiring, please point me in the right direction. Thank You.

corporate air out of pittsburgh. They have citations up to G550 on charter. Very good promote from within.

I would look into Airnet/Jetride. Good company. Treats their pilots well. Potential for growth on the charter side.

Latest resources

Back