• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good Article on AWA/AAA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're a bigger man than me if you could make it through all 15 episodes.

No great strength, just sick and "between jobs." Really it amazed me how long the Easties lasted in there, they stretched it long past the point of productivity. Loved how on the first question they called a break in order to generate an answer. And the New Yorker furloughed East, now West newhire chick who was livid! A great show.

I didn't think it was slanted West at all. It just laid out the facts.

Facts....right. I guess it matters not that the "facts" were incorrect.

As I pointed out, negotiations are ongoing, yet this unbiased article repeatedly said that nothing could ever possibly take place until seniority was settled.

That was only one lame aspect of the "article".....I was being generous.

Compared to that POS Ted Reed at The Street this article gives both points of view and does not skip the stuff the losers at USAPA do not include in their press releases(final and binding, case thrown out). The story is far from over and I just wish the East would present their list so the companies hand would be forced to show and the litigation to a final outcome would start, reguardless of the result, but the East will not present a list to stall the end game and subject their own people to years of LOA 93.

This ariticle is very one sided and leaves out many facts and is also filled with half truths and inaccurate reporting. It was a complete waste of my time reading it.

You Westies can drool all day long about the Nic award. But the fact is that it will be DOH with fences and protections. That way Westies will get what they had prior to the merger and nothing else. PHX and LAS.

M

You and your Eastie group should be entitled to what you would have had without AWA's last-minute help: zip. Or don't you recall that you were almost liquidated? Somehow that slips your mind - riiiiiiiight.... The arrogance is ridiculous.

This ariticle is very one sided and leaves out many facts and is also filled with half truths and inaccurate reporting. It was a complete waste of my time reading it.

You Westies can drool all day long about the Nic award. But the fact is that it will be DOH with fences and protections. That way Westies will get what they had prior to the merger and nothing else. PHX and LAS.

M

What facts did they leave out?

It's unfortunate that good ALPA pilots at AWA and some at AAA were forced out of ALPA by an unethical and unprincipled mob at AAA that spawned USAPA in the back of van.

USAPA is a sham, not a union. It is nothing more than a shameless seniority grab. An attempt to advance ones career on the backs of others.

The Nicolau award is final and binding. Period.

Facts....right. I guess it matters not that the "facts" were incorrect.

As I pointed out, negotiations are ongoing, yet this unbiased article repeatedly said that nothing could ever possibly take place until seniority was settled.

That was only one lame aspect of the "article".....I was being generous.

What facts were incorrect? The USAir MEC agreed to BINDING arbitration, the USAir MEC picked Nicolau, and then the USAir MEC reneged on the agreement. The article just made it clear to a casual observer without an axe to grind that the East pilots have acted like spoiled, entitled, whiny brats.

I'm still waiting for the poll that will show the East pilots that the OVERWHELMING majority of pilots at other carriers agree with this assessment.

Compared to that POS Ted Reed at The Street this article gives both points of view and does not skip the stuff the losers at USAPA do not include in their press releases(final and binding, case thrown out).......

Carl;
Shhhhhh. Don't confuse the other kids with facts. :D

"These guys could have had raises three years ago," says Mann, the airline consultant. "They would have, overall, benefited from an integrated list." He adds, "You can cut off your nose to spite your face so badly that no amount of Botox can fix it."
There may be good reason that US Airways hasn't forced the two warring sides to the table. "From the company's perspective, it saves them money every month this goes on," Mann notes. It's the pilots who are suffering."

If based on just this one aspect the Eastholes should win the award for "Biggest retards in aviation in the last 20 years". You gomer piles have my vote. Just goes to show stupid hurts.

Latest resources

Back