golden goose

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do you ignore a thread?

I know you can ignore a single person and you can subscribe to a thread, so surely there's a way to make this thread become invisible too. I don't want to waste one more second of my life on this blog.

I know you can ignore a single person and you can subscribe to a thread, so surely there's a way to make this thread become invisible too. I don't want to waste one more second of my life on this blog.

Whats the big deal? Its all in fun at the end of the day.

Unless you are one of the ones that this Blog is after. Obviously they were pushed by something or someone to actually use up so much of their time to write this stuff.

The blog is for the most part dead anyways..Whoever it is, posts on there maybe once a week or less.... Not exactly ground shattering stuff either..Very weak attempt by that Union buster.

Whatever ill effects he was intending to have only backfired..It is so incoherent and ridiculuous that it only makes the pilots laugh and realize how dumb management really is. Even more so than we already thought.

First of all >> This probably did not come from management

Second of all >> it sure looks like this blog pisses certain people off >> and the blog was intended to do just that

First of all >> This probably did not come from management

Second of all >> it sure looks like this blog pisses certain people off >> and the blog was intended to do just that

If it didn't come from managment.. Then it just makes those opposed to NJASAP leadership look really stupid and ignorant... If they are opposed to any way NJASAP is being run they could have done what Griz did and simply put up a website and explained his or her opposition to current leadership (leader)... Although I don't have a dog in this fight I highly respect the way Griz went about it. And probably would agree with much of his positions....

Sure it pissed off it's intended audience. It pisses me off and I'm not even at NJA anymore and may never be again if things don't work out there. But the idiotic part is by pissing off the NJASAP and its members it makes us(them at the moment) stronger... Read Confessions of a Union buster. The #1 deterent to a Union Buster is pissing off the union members to the point they grow stronger and more solidified..... When that happens the busting dies....

Look at what happened when the company wanted scope relief.. Even those of us on the furloughed boards stopped bitching for a while and all joined in saying, "stay strong, don't let it happen... etc" For that time frame we became more determined to stick together even if from our side it doesn't really matter at the moment...

I don't agree with much of what NJASAP has done or said over the last year. I have no dillusion they are out to hurt the furloughees though. Quite the opposite...I disagree with many issues and the tactics they have taken to hide from potential lawsuits etc.... But just like the USA.. I may disagree with the way things are running but I'm still proud to be an American.

And for the record...this blog came into the open over a month ago..You're way late on this one.... The guy hardly even updates his own blog anymore....

Last edited:
https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2015-04-30/netjets-vice-president-fired-anti-pilot-union-posts

NetJets Vice President Fired for Anti-pilot-union Posts
by Chad Trautvetter

- April 30, 2015, 11:58 AM

In the course of investigating union-interference claims that the NetJets Association of Shared Aircraft Pilots (NJASAP) raised in a lawsuit against NetJets, ?We discovered that?without the knowledge or approval of NetJets?a team member undertook efforts on his own to blog and Tweet about the pilots? union activities and positions,? a NetJets spokeswoman told AIN. ?This situation, which involved a single manager acting alone, is the only episode of inappropriate conduct we have discovered in this ongoing investigation.?

NJASAP said legal papers sent by NetJets indicate that ?a vice president published vicious anti-union content on social media throughout a four-year period.? The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, accuses NetJets of ?using social media to conduct a massive unlawful campaign to harass and intimidate pilots.? NJASAP, which represents the approximately 3,000 NetJets pilots, is in protracted contract negotiations with NetJets, as are the unions for the company?s maintenance technicians and flight attendants.

The NetJets spokeswoman confirmed that the employee involved in the anti-union activity, known as ?Twinkie the Kid? on Twitter, is no longer with the company. Two other high-ranking NetJets employees?COO Bill Noe and NJI president Adam Johnson?also left the company this week. ?Their departures are purely coincidental and have nothing to do with the [anti-]union activity,? the spokeswoman said.

Any questions about who the goose was? Now it is time to sniff out the rest of the accomplices. All in due time.

hats off to NJ pilots your solidarity kicks their ass everytime hope flex/flops can take a lesson from all this!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back