Going to recurrent after giving notice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

insomniac99

I told my company I was leaving for a new job in a little over a month. I'm current in one aircraft until way after I'll be gone and and I'm current in the other until just before I'm supposed to leave. Their is another pilot in the exact same position as me. The Company still wants us both to go through the full recurrent, even though they will only get two weeks after recurrent out of us before we leave. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'd be happy to know they think enough of me to spend the $$$.
Think of it as another chance to demonstrate your ability.

I told my company I was leaving for a new job in a little over a month. I'm current in one aircraft until way after I'll be gone and and I'm current in the other until just before I'm supposed to leave. Their is another pilot in the exact same position as me. The Company still wants us both to go through the full recurrent, even though they will only get two weeks after recurrent out of us before we leave. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Question: are you grace month late? I've heard of employers doing this because of the way they interpret the regs in this regard.

Latest resources

Back