Going to Puerto Rico

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Propnose

It looks like I have a trip to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico the day after Christmas and we will be there for a week. Anybody that has been there before that has info regarding it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Prop

ocean deck bar right on the beach front local place withh lots of surfers. La Cima, close to airport motel, ok place not much else around but beautiful beaches.

That's alright - I was just in Winnipeg, Canada in the end of November for the Grey Cup. BRRRRRR! Where are you going?

Yea, I used to live there on Base Ramey. I would take a day and call Antonio aka Splendid. He owns a boat tour place in La Parguera (hour southeast). Grab ********************loads of beer and he will drive you around in a boat all day and into the night. Lots of cool things to see and do, at night he will take you to see the EL electro micro organisms in the saltflats that will surely trip you out. When you dock back up at La Parguera, there are bars and people out and about. I paid about 35 bucks. Call Splendid at 787-364-2146 or pm me for more details. Have fun

Latest resources

Back