• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go NAVY beat Air Force

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just heard that if I have a Trident for my avatar that automatically makes me a Navy SEAL! Is that true?

YES! Then you too can talk out your ass with zero credibility. DG is a fat guy at a keyboard somewhere that deserves to get his ass kicked by a crowd of drunk team members for making them all look like ass-clowns.

And for the record, I know not one Hornet guy that's beaten an F-22 (if he could get close enough to it), nor do I know a guy that even wants to fight one. It's pointless. Oh-by-the-way, I know USAF F-15 guys that have better boat grades (landing at night too!) than highly experienced Hornet guys. Get this, I know Brit's, Swedes, Canadians, and Aussies too that can all land on the boat! It's a skill you can learn! HOLY SH!T!.

DG, STFU. A$$.

Last edited:
YES! Then you too can talk out your ass with zero credibility.

Cool...I am now part of Her Majesty's Special Air Service. Damn...that was pretty easy.

Ok, from this point on I will now be able to talk out of my ass about stuff I know little to nothing about.

So far, the best offense Notre Dame can put together is a blocked punt for a touchdown. I hope we don't lose to the squids again.

*What does marijuana and Notre Dame football have in common?

Both get smoked in a bowl!

Latest resources

Back