• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

give NJA their own site

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, there is a difference. In the other forums you don't have to skip through PAGES of topics about the same company just to "skip" what could be purged into one or two threads. It was just mentioned that there are only a FEW screen names here to "ignore" that are NJ...funny that makes it even more insane that there are pages of threads about them.
Clutter.

Doesn't that sort of make my point about the 'ignore' function? Use it and VOILA!!! Pages of 'clutter' magically disappear!

Seriously, it works very well.

And it still doesn't address the fact that even with our own forum, we can still post anywhere we want. You know that with human nature, and everyone (especially NJA pilots) having opinions, the posting will still continue.

Yes, there is a difference. In the other forums you don't have to skip through PAGES of topics about the same company just to "skip" what could be purged into one or two threads. It was just mentioned that there are only a FEW screen names here to "ignore" that are NJ...funny that makes it even more insane that there are pages of threads about them.
Clutter.

Now i see why you didnt get hired at NJ.....keep it up so all the rest know what NOT to do.

So, all the Netjets guys go to NJASAP site lets say?

The very next day you log onto Flightinfo.

There, bigger the Studtgart, somebody posting a thread:

Hey is Netjets Hiring?

Hey, how do I apply at Netjets?

Hey how long from Interview to INDOC?

Hey What the upgrade time at Netjets?

Hey What are the schedules at Netjets?

Hey How do I apply?

I think the guy that started the thread was just horsing around and saying it in jest.

The above questons were not posted by Netjets Pilots?

Well, I just got the latest information from my buddy in "hiring".

Well.....Shucks! I don't wanna bore you all..

Have a nice day!

Your buddy is incredibly intelligent, and I have to say damn good looking for a dude!!:pimp: !

Your inner selves exposed as usual

Now i see why you didnt get hired at NJ.....keep it up so all the rest know what NOT to do.

Didn't get hired because I didn't care to apply.
If the Flops contract doesn't pan out (you remember how bad it was at NJ and no one wanted to work there or thought yours would)... and I have to dust off the logbook and go elsewhere, it certainly wouldn't be another frac.
Too many little NJ fish hurt that they got denied by the big fish and had to wait so long for a living wage. Now they have to create a faux universe so they can feel pretty while they scrape windshields for their masters (and LOVE to do it for all those "riches!) :laugh:

Didn't get hired because I didn't care to apply.
If the Flops contract doesn't pan out (you remember how bad it was at NJ and no one wanted to work there or thought yours would)... and I have to dust off the logbook and go elsewhere, it certainly wouldn't be another frac.
Too many little NJ fish hurt that they got denied by the big fish and had to wait so long for a living wage. Now they have to create a faux universe so they can feel pretty while they scrape windshields for their masters (and LOVE to do it for all those "riches!) :laugh:

your attitude towards the rest of us is disturbing. Please do not apply here.

Clutter.

Well here's an idea.....if folks from other fracs want to read about their compnaies.....START A THREAD!!! Stop waiting for someone else to step up. Christ sake, I am sick of people pissing and moaning about these threads when they are not willing to start something themselves. Sounds like a buncha teenagers that daddy wont loan the car to.....

Latest resources

Back