• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting the CShares interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was offered a position right after the interview as well. What I meant to write was that I had an interview a couple of weeks later, when is when I was offered the job.

I had a client get an interview with them. He had Time in Type and was a white male, with no internal references.

Kathy

I was hired about 10 months ago. According to the brief we are still hiring. I've heard that we are well staffed on F/Os and captains through the end of the year. So I imagine things may slow a bit. There are big plans for a lot of aircraft and new hires next year. It does help to have a friend on the inside, but not required. A lot of people are hired without ref. After reading about other fracs I am sure this is the best one to work for. We are growing fast and I have faith in our managment team. Good luck if your applying or interviewing.

Encorepilot,

I didn't know that CS had Encores.... Do you fly as a Capt. on the Encore or on the Bravo? Personally, I wouldn't mind flying one of the CJ1s - they look like fun airplanes (nice ProLine 21 also).

On Your Six,

CitationShares does not fly Encores, I was an Encore captain for another company. Guess I need to change my username. I fly Bravos for CS. everyone is hired into the F/O position. Like many I am patiently waiting for the upgrade.

Encore,

When you upgrade, would you upgrade on your current aircraft (Bravo) or could you upgrade to the Captain position on the CJ1 or Excel? Do you typically have the progression within your current aircraft or could you jump to another aircraft if a spot opened up (or if you requested it)?

By the way, how does the Bravo compare to the Encore in terms of performance, comfort, etc.?

On your six,

The encore and bravo are very similar. I only notice that I'm not in the encore when I look at the groundspeed and at high FL 43-45, other than that its the same. Progression at CS all depends on the needs of the company. Most people in the bravo upgrade to captain in the bravo. Pilots have upgraded to captain in the cj from the right seat of bravo or excel, generally excel f/o's upgrade to another aircraft. Although, I have heard up f/o's upgrading and staying in the excel. It all depends on the needs of the company. Timing

Latest resources

Back